- All entries must have been produced between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20.
- Entries are limited to the specified categories of awards.
- Entries that have previously won a Fourteeners Award are ineligible.
- Entries must have been produced in Colorado or for use by a Colorado company.
- All entries must be submitted through the Fourteeners Online Entry Submittal System.
- For each entry, clearly indicate the category in which you want your work to compete.
- Each entry must include a statement of objectives, strategy, target audience and results of the entry.
- Entries may be submitted in more than one award category.
- Entry fees are calculated based on the number of entries and the number of categories into which they are entered. (i.e., One entry submitted to two categories = two entry fees.)
- Each entry must include one or more of the following:
- One or more PDF files that illustrate why the entry should win in the award category.
- One or more web links with a statement of how the link illustrates why the entry should win in the award category.
Important points about entering
Point 1: Your entry write-up is seen ONLY by the judges and the Fourteeners administrator. Your submission and text are confidential. Proprietary information is not shared outside the judges and the administrator.
Point 2: Not sure if your entry qualifies? Or have any other questions? Call one of the contacts. They will talk with you and help you through it.